Monday, October 20, 2014

t-minus.



I've reached the less then one month until the big day point and the question on everyone's lips seems to be "how do you feel?".
ruffle and flower backdropSo to answer that question, I feel great. Actually, I feel more then great, I feel awesome.  All the stress from the very beginning has dissipated and you want to know why?  It's because I can't change anything. I can't change my mind, I can't alter my decisions. This is my bed and now I have to lie in it and lie in it I will.  Sure, I can imagine myself having made different decisions, I can ponder the what-if's all day long, but what good does that actually do?  I'm marrying the guy who can still manages to make my heart skip a beat AND I AM SO EXCITED.  So that's how I feel.  I feel excited and happy and better then ever.
So - let's do this thing.  T-minus 26 days.

Image via Pinterest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment