Tuesday, May 14, 2013

white and a pop of gold.

My current kitchen obsessions seem to mirror my latest clothing obsessions.

I am loving clean lines, lots of bright white, and pops of gold (which is pretty much what I always love but I especially love it now that summer is coming).  

How do people keep their kitchens so clean?  Do people with kitchens like this even cook?  I like to think they do because what's the point of having such utterly adorable tools if you aren't going to use them (those cutting boards!).  Maybe the whole world is just far neater and cleaner then I am.  I am jealous.  

(People with kitchen's like this can probably also wear white pants and not dirty them immediately.  I am jealous of that too.)  

























Image via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment