Tuesday, May 21, 2013

summer dress lust.

On a completely unrelated food note, I am currently on the hunt for the quintessential summer dress.  A dress that's simple but special, something that can be both dressed up with nude leather wedges and dressed down with simple flats, a dress that I can wear almost every weekend for the next 3 months and never ever get sick of it (which if I can ever find an item like that then I know I will have found something special since after 2 months I almost always get sick of everything).  Something white and breezy and easy and preferably eyelet.  Basically I want the below dress and I can't find it and if you know where I can I would appreciate you letting me know.  








































Image via Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment