Wednesday, November 28, 2012

black and gold.

Tyler and I have been eating Indian style on our hardwood floors since moving in since we lack a table and chairs (I have no one to blame this situation on but me and my indecision to commit to stools for our island). If I had my way (and money for a bigger apartment - maybe if we win the lotto!) we would be sitting around a dinning room table like the below since I am currently lusting over black, gold, and dark hardwood. There is something to be said about a masculine table and chairs paired with more feminine shaped lights.  It's the current look I am striving for in our apartment - a place where boy meets girl.  It's sexy and cool without trying to hard which is kind of how I wish I was.  


























Image via Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment